Tuesday 25 July 2017

Exclusive release from Altamura as sponsors of the next Mesh Body Addicts Fair

CalWL 




πŸ’– Altamura are proud sponsors of The Mesh Body Addicts Fair which opens 1st August.
And for this they have this Exclusive release for the ladies, Mia, a beautiful bento head, which is also Omega compatible. They also will be releasing a male bento head called Darren!
Today I am wearing πŸ’– 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Calamity Omega skin on Mia, in Sand tone. this will be available at The Gothic Garage Sale 28th July.
The hair I previously blogged is by πŸ’– redMint called (r)M Hair, No.49'17, and I just love the two texture huds, as you can make tons of combination looks. It's bento too and swishes gently.
The eyes are catwa unrigged mesh eyes, I used an applier from πŸ’– Arte called, Gal Eyes, which you can still grab at Applique.

πŸ’– Head - Altamura: 2- "MIA" BENTO mesh head v0.35.1 Soon exclusively for MBA Fair 1st August. [TBA]
πŸ’– Skin - 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Calamity wearing Sand, comes with and without beauty marks. At Gothic Garage Sale 28th July - 8th August. [I will find the LM soon I promise]
πŸ’– Hair - (r)M Hair, No.49'17 IW MP
πŸ’– Eye Applier - Arte Gal Eyes @ Applique
Shape - My own


No comments:

Post a Comment