Thursday 13 September 2018

Curvy Booty





Well as a first time user of    ๐Ÿ’– Tonic, I'm in love. Easy to use, huds are a breeze and with the built in omega this saves a lot of messing around!
I found it pretty easy to find a shape I love for the head and body, I tried both heads and bodies and the Curvy body and Sierra head fitted my style most.
๐Ÿ’– Head - Tonic - Sierra Bento Head v1.3
๐Ÿ’– Body - Tonic - Curvy Beauty BODY v4.2
IW MP
๐Ÿ’– Skin - 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MELLIA GG September omega FACE&BODY wearing butter
IW MP
๐Ÿ’– Outfit - Booty by L.I.C. Shorts & Top fitted for Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, Maitreya, Slink, Belleza and TMP bodies. Includes texture hud.
IW MP
๐Ÿ’– Tattoo - [White~Widow] Replicas @ Dubai Event 20th September, for mesh bodies and comes in three tans
IW MP
๐Ÿ’– Pose - Secret Poses  - Waiting [table/chair] & Valentina [standing]
IW MP

Hair - Y-U: KEIKO HAIR "BLD" UNISEX
Background - WeArH0uSE [Street] Plaster1
WL - Phototools - B/W Light 08

No comments:

Post a Comment